Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I use The Lift?
Where is The Lift?
- Drive your car into The Lift at the entrance at Juniper and Drury Streets.
- Exit your car and take your keys.
- Use your credit card or monthly pass at the kiosk.
- Return when you're ready (we're open round-the-clock) and, using the same card you used
during the drop-off, retrieve your car at the Sansom Street exit.
How Do I contact The Lift?
- The Lift is conveniently located at 101 S. Juniper Street (between Chestnut and Sansom Streets) in Center City Philadelphia.
Click here for a map.
What does it cost to park at the lift?
- Either call us at (610) 832-7400 or email us by clicking here.
How do I get a monthly pass?
- Click here to review the pricing guide.
- Click here to download the application for a monthly pass.